Townsend Forum Forum Index

Townsend Forum

Townsend Forum

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

Although often ignored
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
earasryhqaey

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2019 09:45:38    Post subject:  Although often ignored
Description:

Why Your Past Success Is Hurting Your Future Success ? This Is Personal Marketing Articles | July 27
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, 2011

This article is based on my recent teleclass, Why your past success is hurting your future success - 3 reasons that your business is not making BIG money ? YET!? There is nothing so heartbreaking as seeing your dream business ? that you've put your heart and soul into ? falling to the ground like a broken kite!? If you could separate yourself from the equation, it wouldn't be so bad, but if you're anything like me, your business is your baby!? So here's the third reason, and I know this one well:

This article is based on my recent teleclass
, Why your past success is hurting your future success - 3 reasons that your business is not making BIG money ? YET!? There is nothing so heartbreaking as seeing your dream business ? that you've put your heart and soul into ? falling to the ground like a big broken kite!? If you could separate yourself from the equation, it wouldn't be so bad, but if you're anything like me, your business is your baby!? So here's the third reason, and I know this one well:

Reason #3 ? You are not used to failure feeling so personal. ?When things are going great, all is right with the world.? But when it's not going well
, let's face it - it's embarrassing!? Your business is a reflection of you, and it's hard to accept setbacks, rejection, or criticism. This is the point when people give up and get a j-o-b rather than admit their weaknesses.? So here's the third and final principle, and it is by far the one that helped me the most to triple my income over the past two years:

Divine Juice Principle #3 - You must use failure to catapult your success.? There is a lot of good that can come from failure ? believe me!? It leads to a phenomenon that I call the ?entrepreneurial wormhole?.? Believe it or not, many businesses actually are born because of some type of struggle or pain.? And through that experience
, the business owner learned!? They either decided to use that pain to help other people, or they realized that they had a gift in a certain area, and wanted to share it with others. ?Or, they found something that helped them and then wanted to pass it on.?

Failure has a purpose!? Of course when you're in it, it sucks.? But once you're out the other side of the wormhole, that knowledge catapults your business.? And here's the rub - when you invest in yourself
, and in your business, you often experience another version of your wormhole.? It doesn't make sense, but you're birthing the next level of your work ? and it hurts!? But if you don't take those risks, it could be the death of your business.? Investing in that help, working with my mentor, and having faith in myself ? that's what got me out of my wormhole.? I could never have offered the high level content of the Inner Circle had I not made a high level investment in myself
, and had I not experienced and received that kind of support.? Yes, failure feels personal ? because you're not used to this level of frustration!? But in order to always move forward, you have to have people around you ? peers, friends, a mentor or mastermind group ? to help you get through that wormhole.?

So here's your homework for today ? list your ?failures? and what you learned from them.? Give them the credit they deserve.? Maybe it was a struggle, or a setback
, but in your heart it became pervasive enough to affect your ability to take risks.? Doing this exercise may help prevent another wormhole!? And it will make what you've gone through ? or going through ? make sense.? I have a saying that we share in the Inner Circle - ?Leap and the cliff disappears.?? When you decide to love your career, to have a peaceful and prosperous business, the cliff disappears.?

Most significant difficulties with the web these days will be stability. Infections, spyware and adware, unsolicited mail, trojanís mounts
, viruses, spyware and adware as well as coughing include the major issues. The most important a part of just about all online users donít realize a large number of items and can donít know their particular accounts and also charge card information may turn out to be obvious for some individuals. Practically nothing can provide you with 100% stability, nevertheless making use of several straightforward points can boost security tremendously. Here are several items everyone ought to perform:

A fantastic trojan code reader and also firewall software tend to be a responsibility nowadays. Donít rely on the actual firewall software of the Web service provider, computer and particularly not necessarily Windows firewall software. Trojan code readers arenít previously set up on a new computer or something like that, which means you need to deploy 1 your self. There are many computer virus readers and also fire walls obtainable, though the very best types are usually McAfee
, Norton, AVG and also ZoneAlarm. The very last a pair of have a very gift in the first couple of because theyíre cost-free. I propose making use of AVGís computer virus scanning device as well as ZoneAlarmís firewall software.

Any proxy host is often a host which is intended to cover somebodyís Internet protocol. Your own Internet protocol (Ip address) can be a variety that is certainly special for each pc and itís also interferance which means you can not put it back whenever you strange some misconception. If your nuller realizes your current Ip address they might find all of your data if youíre unfortunate. Which means that it is crucial to cover the dpi. Any proxy operates this way: typically if you visit a web link or possibly a switch, the particular visitor directs the details towards the internet hosti.
Adv

PostPosted: 27 Nov 2019 09:45:38    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Townsend Forum Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: